Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Gaza: some resources

Friends:

I run this blog because, for some years now, I have studied and worked with astrology. I, and other people I know well, can testify to its efficacy in providing wisdom and support in matters both individual and collective. There comes a point, however, where anything but raw truth, spoken in the plainest of terms, ceases to have any meaning.

With this in mind, I have created the present post as a resource page for information on Gaza. I intend to add further suitable links as I find or receive them.

There is very little more I can say that has not already been said by more qualified voices than mine; my only comment, I think, can be this: if we do not soon learn that all humanity is our family, we will all be lost. May we embrace peace and compassion as universal imperatives before it is too late.

For far too many innocent people, it is already too late.

Shaun: Palestine (26 Feb 2024) | Links from this video: HEAL Palestine | PCRF | BDS Movement



Majority Report: Dr Tarek Loubani describes medical crisis in Gaza (22 Feb 2024)



Majority Report: Biden Repeats Antisemitic Trope That Israel Is "Only Place" Safe For Jews (28 Feb 2024)

Owen Jones: On the UK Parliament's chaos over Gaza | Follow-up interview with Stephen Flynn of the SNP (21 Feb and 27 Feb 2024, respectively)

Daily Show: Interview with Murtaza Hussain & Yair Rosenberg (27 Feb 2024)

The Jerusalem Declaration on Antisemitism

'I am not there and I am not here': a Palestinian American poet on bearing witness to atrocity (The Guardian, 28 Jan 2024)

@wizard_bisan1 on TikTok

Amnesty International petition for ceasefire

UN Crisis Relief

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Theano

Name

Email *

Message *